Here are some other resources that RiseToReading finds helpful.
- Comprehension Questions - Questions to help your ensure your child is understanding what they are reading. Vocabulary words and writing prompts have also been added to selected books. For the books written for younger reading levels, I have incorporated the vocabulary words into the comprehension questions. To gain access to the vocabulary and comprehension question worksheets, Just follow the link under the title and description of the book. I have created these as pdf files for your convenience.
It takes me a few weeks to complete activities for one book. I'm always open to book requests, but please understand I am working on quite a long list of books already requested. The books I will be working on next are:
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
- Magic Tree House #51 High Time for Heroes
- Bailey School Kids Mrs. Claus Doesn't Climb Telephone Poles by Debbie Dadey & Marcia T. Jones
- The Tiger Rising by Kate DiCamillo
- I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Book 6) by Lauren Tarshish
- Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
I will go in numerical order the best I can, based on how easy it is for me to get the books at the public library. If you see a book on this list, but then later realize it has been removed, it means I have updated questions/materials for that book to the website. Thank you for your patience!